Bookings are essential. Bookings can be made over the phone, via email or online using our bookings portal.
Payments are to be made before sessions commence. Payment can be made using the following methods:
Electronic Funds Transfer
Payments can be made into the following account:
BSB: 802 388
Account Number: 100 082 200
Account Name: Semprose Pilates and Fitness Studio
Bank: Macarthur Credit Union
Please place your name in the reference field.
An easy and fast method of payment.
Payments from savings, cheque and credit card (except American Express and AMEX) accounts are processed immediately whilst the cardholder is present to authorise the amount.
- Semprose reserves the right to change or cancel classes or instructors. Every endeavour will be made to keep to the published timetable however extenuating circumstances may cause the change or cancellation. If Semprose cancels a session, members will be reimbursed for that class.
- If in the event of illness or other circumstances, clients can cancel their session. Please advise our office as soon as possible should this occur. Cancellations can be made over the phone, via email or online using our bookings portal. A minimum of 8 hours notice prior to class commencement is required.
- Online bookings will close 8 hours prior to class commencement. Members will not be able to make changes to their online booking once sessions have closed. Members will need to contact the studio to make any changes.
- Members will forfeit their lesson and be charged if they do not show up without giving the required notice.
- Members that do not show for a booked session without contacting the studio in any way will be charged an additional $10No Show fee on top of their session fee.
- In the event of a notified cancellation, every endeavour will be made to accommodate a make-up session.
When a class is full, you will be placed on our waitlist. Your spot will be confirmed via an email notification. Should you no longer wish to attend the session, you will need to follow the class cancellation procedures outlined above.
All session passes are non-refundable. Please be aware of your pass expiry date and ensure that all sessions are used during this allocated time. Sessions cannot be utilised after the expiration date.
- Appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times.
- Non-slip socks must be worn in the studio and on the equipment. No bare feet are allowed. Non-slip socks can be purchased at reception.
- To maintain a hygienic environment, towels must be used at all times during workouts. Semprose towels can be purchased at reception.
Members parking on the premise, do so at their own risk. Semprose will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft caused to a member’s vehicle whilst parked on the premises.
CCTV SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
To assist in providing a safe environment for members, staff and guests CCTV surveillance is installed at Semprose.