OVER 50’S STRENGTH & FITNESS REFORMER CLASS
Staying active as you get older is extremely important for overall wellbeing. Being active, can help address many health issues as we age including maintaining a healthy weight, reducing the risk of falls and injury, minimising bone density loss and improving your mental health.
The over 50’s class is the perfect class for seniors and older adults who want to stay active but find the high impact sports and activities too taxing on their joints and muscles.
The over 50’s class is a specialty Pilates program designed to help adults who need to:
- minimise their lower back pain,
- keep their hip, knee and shoulder joints mobile,
- learn how to take care of their aging body,
- gain strength and flexibility; and
- improve their overall quality of life.
This class is a low-impact, full-body workout that leaves you feeling empowered, stronger and energised.
The over 50’s class will run on the following days:
- Wednesday at 8:30am at the Smeaton Grange studio
- Friday at 9:30am at the Gregory Hills studio
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER – 4 GROUP CLASSES FOR ONLY $60